Here at First Class Supply you can be assured that we take your career as seriously as you do! We are an open and friendly team of professionals who pride ourselves on the exceptional level of service we offer to all our teachers, assistants and schools and our incredible, proven, track record of actively finding our supply teachers and assistants permanent posts – without charging a fee to schools! We really do enjoy getting to know you personally and fully understanding your needs.
- First Class Supply is the largest, independent supply teaching agency in the North East – and we are local with an excellent understanding of schools throughout North Tyneside, Northumberland, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Teesside.
- We have been established since 2004
- Our team has over 70 years combined successful experience of educational supply provision
- We have 5 dedicated specialists working with Primary, Secondary and SEN Teachers and Assistants
- Each week we supply hundreds of teachers to hundreds of schools
- Each month an average of 15 new schools approach First Class Supply to work with us
- Our schools include nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools and academies, special needs schools, private nurseries and PRUs.
Here’s some more information about what we do:
- We build and maintain excellent relationships with our teachers and schools which enables us to find the right placements for you
- We offer assignments ranging from an hour to a whole academic year – we work to suit you
- We have continuous vacancies available for primary, secondary and SEN teachers – both experienced and NQTs
- We have continuous vacancies available for teaching assistants, Learning Support Assistants, HLTA’s and Nursery Nurses
- All of our interviews are carried out by two ex-Head teachers who have previously been responsible for booking supply in their own school – so you receive expert careers advice from true educational professionals as soon as you join us
- We offer continuous support during your career with us, and are only ever a phone call away – or you are welcome to come and visit us in our office at any time – the kettle is always on – think of our office as your staff room
- We hold regular, free, training events throughout the academic year – conducted by highly regarded educational professionals
- We are extremely thorough with all our vetting checks which includes applying for a DBS Certificate (formerly CRB) for you
- We offer excellent rates of pay
- We do not charge our schools introduction fees for taking you on a permanent contract – this hugely increases your chance of obtaining a permanent position
We don’t just say we do the above, we really do! You will receive an exceptional level of service right from your initial enquiry and this will continue throughout your career with us. You will also receive a bespoke Teacher Pack, full of helpful advice, resources and a host of practical tools to make your supply experience as enjoyable as possible.