For their chance to win an iPad Mini, supply teachers:
- Subscribed to TheSupplyTeacher.com’s bi-monthly newsletter by the end of 16th August 2013
- When registering, completed the phrase ‘Supply teaching is…‘ in more than 12 words, and less than 120 words.
- That was it!
The lucky winner can be found at TheSupplyTeacher.com
Genie Umbrella works with agencies to pay supply teachers regularly each week, including business expenses and helps to ensure you are taking as much home as you can.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is Enjoy Your Meal Ltd (company no. 5675169) trading as SupplyBag.co.uk, whose registered office is at The Barn, LA12 7TE.
2. Employees of SupplyBag.co.uk or their family members or anyone, else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via sign-up to our bi-monthly newsletter and completion of a phrase. Phrases may be used anonymously on our website.
5. Closing date for entry will be 16th August 2013. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: a) Entrants must register to receive our bi-monthly newsletter and remained subscribed until at least 19th August 2013 when the winner will be notified. b) Entry to the competition also depends on the subscriber completing the given phrase upon subscription in more than 12, but fewer than 120 words. c) There will be one winner, with one prize of an iPad Mini to the value of £250. The prize will be sent by registered post via Royal Mail.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by SupplyBag.co.uk.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected if they are not willing to disclose a delivery address.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Barn, LA12 7TE
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.